- Pricing &
- About the
Welcome to Proofreaderinpearls.com!
Do you have better things to do with your day than check your spelling eighteen times before pressing the "print" button? Do you ever have an inkling that your writing lacks a certain je ne sais quoi? Do you not care about the difference between a gerund and a giraffe? Fear not, folks. The Proofreader will fix your document, and she’ll do it while wearing pearls. Now that’s class!
- 10% discount on highest-priced document for new customers, 100-page limit
The Proofreader guarantees her work. If the customer is not satisfied, the Proofreader is not happy, either. She offers a 10% discount on the next document if she overlooks any indisputable errors in a document. That’s a guarantee you can take to the bank.
Contact the Proofreader
Instructions for Submission
- Go to Dropbox.com and create a free account.
- This step is optional. Log in to the Dropbox website and click the link to install Dropbox onto your computer. Follow the setup instructions to install a convenient Dropbox folder onto your computer's desktop.
- Email your Dropbox username to the Proofreader at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Soon, you will recieve an email saying that the Proofreader wants to share a folder with you. The email will include a link. Click the link, and then accept the invitation. Once you've accepted the invitation, you should be taken to the Proofreader's designated folder for your organization.
- There are two ways to upload a file:
- On the Dropbox website, there is an "upload" icon near the search field at the top of the page. Click the icon and upload your file(s).
- If you complete the optional step of installing the Dropbox folder onto your desktop, you can simply drag files into the Proofreader's folder within the main Dropbox folder.
- Once you've uploaded a file, be sure to email the Proofreader to let her know that your submission has been made.
Should you have any questions or difficulties, contact the Proofreader. She or her in-house computer technician will help you out lickety-split.
The Proofreader has a Bachelor of Arts in English. She has studied at Lindenwood University, Missouri Baptist University, and Southwest Baptist University. Her studies have emphasized…
- History of the English Language
- Classic Literature
- Creative Writing under playwright Dr. George Hickenlooper, Sr.
While studying at Lindenwood University, the Proofreader received the 2009 Linda Ross Creative Writing Award. She is equipped to handle your document with a tender touch, keeping in mind your own unique writing style.
The Proofreader is experienced in editing documents in both academic and business settings. Her work as an ESL tutor has prepared her to edit documents in any shape, and her work as a secretary has taught her how to create polished, effective documents from scratch.
The Proofreader lives with her quirky husband and loyal pet dachshund in a small town in the Midwest. Her passions include reading novels, writing creative nonfiction, cooking, and jamming out to Elvis Presley tunes, all while wearing pearls.
The Proofreader accepts a wide variety of documents for editing. Send the Proofreader academic papers, dissertations, handbooks, letters, resumes, novels, web pages, and more. With every regularly-priced document, the Proofreader...
- removes errors
- corrects inconsistencies in language and formatting
- clarifies confusions
- expands vocabulary
- enhances style
Proofreader in Pearls also takes on special projects. Upon request and for a custom fee, she...
- visually beautifies
- conforms to style guides such as MLA, APA, Chicago, and Turabian
- modifies formatting to reduce length and conserve paper
- creates brand new documents based upon your specifications
If you have an unlisted project in mind, contact the Proofreader with your proposal. She enjoys working on unique assignments.
Proofreader in Pearls makes changes directly into your document, meaning that there is nothing for you to fuss over once the document is returned to you. For MS Word documents, the tracking feature will be used. For documents created in other programs, special notification of each and every change will only be made to you upon your request. Let's face it: busy critters like you do not want a lecture on proper English. No, people just want to know that their documents are error-free and made the best they can possibly be by a qualified individual they can trust. The Proofreader provides solutions that are convenient for you.
Pricing & Billing
The Proofreader understands your need for speed and savings.
- $3.25 per page for 5-day maximum turnaround service
- $4.25 per page for 3-day maximum turnaround service, 50-page limit
- $5.25 per page for 24-hour maximum turnaround service, 10-page limit
- For the special services listed under the "Services" tab, contact Proofreader in Pearls for a custom quote.
For your convenience, all orders are itemized and billed via snail mail. Service comes first, and payment comes later.
See what satisfied customers are saying on Facebook: